• Disassemble breastshields, breasthshield bodies, membranes, and back caps.
• Clean and dry all components per Cleaning Section 1.2
• Reassemble per Assembly Section 2.1. Make sure the components are dry
• Check that tubing is not kinked
Connection Point Check
Inspect following connection points to ensure attachment is secure
• Back cap snapped at all 3 connection points
• Tubing adaptor to back cap
• Tubing adaptor to pump
2) Battery Charging “bAtt” symbol on the display
INFO: Avoid removing the battery as this will reset the battery indicator andrequires a recharging time of up to 24 hours.If the battery does not charge and there is no battery symbol on the display verifythat the battery is inserted properly. See Section 2.3.4“bAtt” symbol on the display• If a “bAtt” symbol appears on the display, it indicates it is in initial charge modeor the battery was removed and reinserted. Plug in and charge for 24 hoursuninterrupted.Flashing Battery Symbol outline and 1 bar• Low battery. Plug in and charge battery.Battery Indicator fl ashes with 4 bars• Disconnect the power cord and remove the battery for at least 10 seconds.Reinsert the battery and plug in to charge for 24 hours.
3) Pump Doesn’t Run or Power On
If the Power Adaptor Symbol fl ashes or you see “Err” and hear 3 beeps, contactMedela Customer Service.
4) No “let-down” or breastmilk expression
Ensure your breastpump is assembled correctly and there is suction.
• Relax and take a 10-15 minute break if let-down is not achieved after 2
consecutive pumping sessions.
• Consult with your healthcare professional or breastfeeding specialist if expression
does not occur.
5) Pump becomes wet
Unplug the power adaptor from the socket.
• Turn off the pump
• Do not place the pump upside down. Control panel must face upwards.
• Store the pump in a warm, dry place for 24 hours.
6) Water or breastmilk in tubing
NOTE: To prevent damage to the Freestyle pump, water or breastmilk seenin tubing should be cleaned and dried per the instructions in “Tubing Cleaning”section 1.4 before use.
INFO: The Freestyle breastpump has a membrane in the breastshieldassembly to prevent milk from fl owing into the tubing during pumping.
If you have not resolved the problem with your breastpump or your have further questions,
please contact us.
Jika anda memerlukan peralatan penyusuan, kami sedia membantu. Jemput ke kedai online kami di ->> www.mothersfirstchoice.com